Tuesday, August 25, 2015

I have owned my own laptop for over 5 years now. I'm a loyal Mac/apple user so I am not too familiar with windows software. I took a computer fluency class a little over a year ago so I am familiarized with with most aspects of Microsoft including word, powerpoint, excel, and outlook. I regularly use safari for class research but I am also familiar with google chrome.
In this class I hope to learn how to use technology in a classroom setting since I do plan to be a teacher. I am hoping these assignments will further my knowledge on how to prepare myself and my future students for the future.
According to the questionnaire I am a reflective, sensing, verbal, and global learner. Which is for the most part accurate. Reflecting helps me a lot to understand things that I didn't necessarily get in class or it helps me prepare for the next day. For sensing I do prefer facts because they're easier but I enjoy talking about concepts and theories in an abstract kind of way. I do prefer listening because even if I am not paying attention I somehow still seem to pick up on things. And being a global learner really just depends on the subject; for some I like to be sequential for others I am more global.

No comments:

Post a Comment