For my second independent learning project I decide to do a video tutorial from the website Lynda.com. I chose to do Enhancing Images with Photos for OS X with Richard Harrington. In this tutorial Richard teaches how to fix photos using the photos app that comes on Apple computers. He teaches us how to correct colors, enhance images, fix exposure and tonality, fix color and cast, and how to make black an white images. For this tutorial I took a picture of my nephew and with the help of the video I cropped and enhanced it. I also fixed the lighting by reducing shadows and highlight, and increasing contrast and brightness. The last thing I did was make it black and white. When watching this video I already knew some about the editing feature on Photos but Richard explained in great detail the use of each of the features on it.
Link to the video: http://www.lynda.com/Photos-OS-X-tutorials/Enhancing-Images-Photos-OS-X/408241-2.html
Product:

No comments:
Post a Comment